1. Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with the company’s plan and vision.
2. Organizes workflow and ensures that members understand their duties and delegated tasks to acquire the expected output.
3. Monitors the productivity of members and provides constructive feedback and coaching, as necessary.
4. Facilitate periodic meetings to keep track of activities with respective target dates.
5. Formulate training programs to enhance the skills of members as needed on the assigned tasks.
6. Assess the balance of workload and take action for situations that require adjustments.
7. Conduct checking and confirmation of technical reports such as Process Design, Layout, FMEA and QCP.
8. Ensure that all Production Accessories are provided on time.
9. Ensure that all tools and jigs prepared by the group are within safety stocks by instructing to conduct periodic checking of consumption to perform adjustment if necessary.
10. Review the capacity assessment of Data Making members to accommodate the request of technical support and recommend alternative action in case of conflicts.
11. Take charge of an organized APQP activities ensuring that each person is in charge per model to comply with customer requirements considering Quality, Cost and Delivery.
12. Initiate answering self-assessment questionnaires for third party and customer audit.
13. Monitors the on-time completion of documents and controls office supplies budget.
14. Ensure that all Review Meeting documents are approved prior Review Meeting Dry Run.
15. Take initiative to contact FAS in case there are technical conflicts that cannot be clarified.
16. Analyze the root cause and take necessary action for system lapses that cause delay or line stoppage.
17. Report the daily status of group’s activity and special tasks highlighted at morning management meeting.
18. Promote continuous improvement to achieve plans for future growth within the company.
19. Take responsibility in the absence of Assistant Manager or Section Manager.
20. Conduct mid-year and end of the year evaluation of members to ensure that their productivity is still complying with the set key performance indicators.
21. Give recommendations of members for promotion ensuring fairness of judgment.
22. Support the activities initiated by management ensuring that necessary action to take by the group is well coordinated with members.
23. Perform activities mandated by superiors not related to job scope mentioned above.
24. Comply with Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
25. Monitor and Ensure that safe working practices and instructions are being complied by the members.
26. Contribute in providing reminders, information, and guidelines to increase awareness of each employee in Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
Furukawa Automotive Systems (FAS) is a Japanese company that develops, designs and manufacture automotive wire harnesses as well as electronic and automotive components. We have affiliated companies throughout the world. Furukawa Automotive Systems Lima Philippines, Inc. was established last March 2012 and as of April 2022, we have 13, 000 Manpower.
We have been certified in IATF16949:2016 last April 2018, ISO14001:2015 last June 2018 and ISO45001:2018 last January 2022.
Our aim is to produce good quality products to our customers for the end user’s safety.
Wire harness is an array of wiring throughout the entire car to supply electricity and electrical signal. FAS provides wire harnesses meeting all the requirements needed for the routing environment.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria