1. Lead the group and supervise the Jr. Staff.
2. Monitor and ensure that members are doing the process according to standard procedures and specifications.
3. Ensure that tasks of subordinates are conducted efficiently, and documents are maintained accurately and in accordance with standards.
4. Confirm reported abnormalities of subordinates and decide on the action to be taken.
5. Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; make recommendations.
6. Assess the process, take measurements, and interpret data.
7. Establish Work Instructions and other process-related documents.
8. Participate in internal group activities and projects.
9. Conduct investigation to verify the root cause and leak cause of any abnormality encountered and preparation of necessary report needed.
10. Formulate and implement appropriate action or countermeasure on the problems encountered.
11. Coordinate with other department concerning to the countermeasures and improvement plans.
12. Check the effectiveness of implemented countermeasures.
13. Communicate regularly with Supervisor.
14. Develop and suggest inspection techniques for better and more reliable inspection output.
15. Leads in implementation of kaizen activities and encourage participation of other members, especially for quality improvement.
16. Ensure that tasks are conducted efficiently, and paperwork is maintained accurately and in accordance with Company and ISO Standards.
17. Report to Superiors all major issues that may or may not cause serious problems to manufacturing process and to delivered products.
18. Perform work compliance audit.
19. Update necessary documents such as FGI outflow monitoring, skill assessment and skill map of members.
20. Communicate to other Section/Department including FAS concern personnel regarding customer drawing concern, scheduling, and other issues by setting meeting or other means of communication.
21. Comply with Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
22. Participate in all health and safety activities and have the right to refuse in case of unsafe conditions.
23. Monitor and ensure that safe working practices and instructions are being complied by the members.
24. Prepare all needed documents and participate during internal and external audit as may be assigned by Superior.
25. Verification of design change details.
26. Attend quality run as part of design change implementation.
27. Preparation of weekly group plan.
28. Checking of FG boxes for all scheduled air shipment.
29. Checking and sending monthly FGI cost summary.
30. Check and send inspection data.
31. Prepare schedule of shipping of original drawing and data (DHL).
32. Performs task as may be assigned by Superior.
Furukawa Automotive Systems (FAS)is a Japanese company that develops, designs and manufactures automotive wire harnesses as well as electronic and automotive components. Since its establishment in 1950, FAS has worked together with Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. in promoting the progress of automotive industry.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria