• Approves new biomedical equipment by conducting tests; ensuring adherence to codes; making modifications.
• Installs new biomedical equipment by establishing, adjusting, calibrating, and testing performance.
• Maintains biomedical equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; conducting tests; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions; calling for special service; evaluating service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories.
• Directs biomedical equipment operation by providing equipment operation demonstrations; instructing other healthcare staff in use and care of equipment; answering questions; providing information.
• Evaluates proposed biomedical equipment by conducting tests and evaluations.
• Improves biomedical equipment performance by studying machine-patient interaction; conferring with equipment users; developing modifications; collaborating with equipment manufacturers.
• Maintains biomedical equipment supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
• Prepares biomedical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains patient confidence by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains safe and healthy working environment by conducting safety tests; recommending and complying with procedures; training and guiding medical and healthcare personnel; complying with codes.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications; maintaining personal networks.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Qualifications for the Position:
Graduate of Consumer Electronics or any related courses
A professional company that focuses in Marketing and Distribution of disposable hospital devices, medical equipment and laboratory supplies. Our vision is to be the best in the industry of delivering and providing disposable healthcare products; we anchored ourselves entirely to succeed with our dependable resolution to absolute quality.
Responding to the target of the Philippine government for a healthy citizenry and life preservation programs are our mission for existence, through marketing quality healthcare products at lowest possible cost. Our leaning towards the quality of products is what we share, without reservation with every medical practitioner.
Through our most important assets, our professional people, we dedicate to provide time definite, totally reliable and efficient delivery services based on the fact that in life saving matters, every second counts.
Our company is currently looking for passionate individuals who would like to join our team. If you think you are qualified for this position, kindly click the apply button on this advertisement. Be part of our growing family. Join us now!
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria