1. Invites applicants for an interview as pre-screened by the HR Recruitment Head
2. Administers, checks, and updates the Psychological and Aptitude exams of all the applicants
3. Does the initial interview for all the rank and file positions
4. Endorses all shortlisted rank and file applicants for further interview of the HR Recruitment Head
5. Assists in the endorsement of successful candidates to requesting department
6. Provides instruction about pre-employment requirements among applicants for hiring and monitors the applicant’s completion of requirements
7. Assists in the recruitment initiatives such as HR networks, referral systems, job fairs, PESO, and school tie-ups
8. Endorses successful candidates for an employment background check, but only for critical positions such as Front Desk Receptionist and Therapists
9. Administers onboarding forms such as Employee Information Sheet, ATM application, and Non-Disclosure Agreement
10. Creates 201 files of all rank-and-file employees and endorses them to the HR Benefits Head for encoding in the system as well as the ATM application for further processing.
11. Assists and sustains the promotion of tie-ups with the colleges/ universities and local recruitment in the city
12. Updates applicant database
13. Reports Generated
HAREM, INC. is the company behind the brands STRIP (Ministry of Waxing) and BROWHAUS (The Brow Salon) which are internationally known brands with main office in Singapore and franchised in London, New York, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok and the Philippines.
HAREM, INC. has visions of soaring to greater heights, bringing high quality services to its clients having their satisfaction in mind always. HAREM, INC. never ceases to fulfill its commitment to every client it can reach.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria