BROWHAUS offers a range of brow grooming techniques threading, tweezing, tinting, and brow resurrection, as well as a range of brow and lashes, care products, and services. Over the past 8, we’ve perfected the technique of designing your brows so you get only the most stunning and fashionable results.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the successfully shortlisted candidate will as part of the Browhaus team to provide brow grooming techniques in designing brows for the most stunning and fashionable results. The duties of the candidate include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide consultation and offer advice to clients on necessary procedures
- Walk clients through procedures to ensure mutual understanding regarding treatments
- Shape, trim, and groom client’s brows through tweezing or threading methods
- Address clients’ needs and concerns efficiently and effectively to turn unhappy customers into return guests
- Build rapport and establish good relationships with clients to ensure customer retention
- Promote and up-sell products, services, and packages where necessary
- Manage and maintain the salon’s tidiness and cleanliness
Being a good employee is far more than being able to simply administer beauty treatments. You must be able to portray the following qualities:
- Professionalism- You should maintain a high degree of professionalism at all times protecting a client’s privacy and giving them your full care and attention
- Warm & Open – You should make your clients feel at ease by being polite friendly and conversational
- Vibrant Energy- You should always be passionate about things you do and do it with a high level of energy
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Must be highly aggressive and sales-driven. Knowledge in business reporting is a plus.
- High interpersonal communication skills and can speak English and Filipino.
- Must have pleasant and able to carry herself well.
- Works with a high level of independence and professionalism.
- Dedicated, results-oriented, hardworking, diligent, and works with integrity.
- Willing to sign and accept 3 training contract bonds. Willing to train in Mandaluyong City.
- Applicant must be willing to on mall hours and be assigned either in Lucky Chinatown (Binondo, Manila), Serendra (The Fort, Taguig), Trinoma, Power Plant Mall (Rockwell), Ortigas (Mega Fashion Hall Megamall), or in Greenbelt 5 (Makati), new stores S. Maison Pasay.
- Working experience in a related field is an advantage.
HAREM, INC. is the company behind the brands STRIP (Ministry of Waxing) and BROWHAUS (The Brow Salon) which are internationally known brands with main office in Singapore and franchised in London, New York, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok and the Philippines.
HAREM, INC. has visions of soaring to greater heights, bringing high quality services to its clients having their satisfaction in mind always. HAREM, INC. never ceases to fulfill its commitment to every client it can reach.