- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience as Account/Sales Executive in Shipping Line Industry.
- Excellent spoken and written comprehension skills.
- Proven initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Creative, pro-active and assertive.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Acquire and develop sales opportunities through a combination of channels, including but not limited to referrals, networking, cold calls and face-to-face meetings.
- Attend to service enquiries by developing pricing strategy, give pricing quotations, negotiations.
- Maintaining regular communications with customers to address their demands in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with the Management to establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets; projecting expected sales volume and revenue for existing and new services.
- Achieves monthly Sales Quota as specified by the Management.
- Prepares and submits:
○ Weekly Sales Itinerary.
○ Daily Sales Report indicating all details and activities that transpired during an actual sales call.
○ Sales Quotation to customers.
- Submits quotation to Customer Service for the preparation of Profit and Loss/Income Analysis.
- Prepares and submits Monthly Sales Production Report.
- Attends Monthly meeting with the Management.
- Assists Accounting and ensure that Accounts Receivables are collected as per approved credit term.
- Keep the customers timely informed of all charges in rates, shipping schedules and other details affecting the customer’s transaction or inquiry.