- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Logistics/Transportation or equivalent.
- Minimum of six (6) months to one (1) year working experience in the same capacity.
- Must be able to work and cope in a fast-paced working environment.
- Experience in processing and booking shipments, sending of billing, preparing job cost.
- Adept in negotiating, complaint handling and change management.
- Knowledge of incoterms, billing requirements, import/export process and regulations, exposed in logistics chain solution.
- Ability to work with partners and produce quality service within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handles lodgement and documentation of shipments such as House Bill of Lading, Air Waybill, Packing List, and Commercial Invoice
- Facilitates the pick-up, loading, tracking, tracing of customers’ container van, and other pertinent schedules.
- Attends to general inquiries of local clients thru phone and/or personal inquiries (two hours for monitoring of shipment, within 24-hours for other inquiries) and coordinates the information to supervisor and operations personnel to maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Constantly monitors the status of transported container and proactively relays/updates client of the necessary information such as, but not limited to location, arrival, departure, BL/House number, or with its irregularities on documents with the cargo itself, issuance of Ocean/House/Master bills of lading, pre-alerts, and invoices.
- Processes documentation for BOC submission (e.g. Container Guaranty, Abandonment Letter, Authorization Letter, etc.).
- Constantly update and prepare consolidated vessel schedule of different carriers for monitoring purposes.
- Recommends customer complaints & commendation handling mechanism modification within company standards to minimize costs while conforming to customers’ requirements.
- Perform other job-related activities and duties as may be requested and assigned by the Department Head.
In 2000, shipping professionals saw the need to address client preference of dealing with just one company who can give complete and efficient logistics solutions. They pooled resources together, invited industry experts in logistics operations, sales and marketing to form the core team of what is now known to be CBPi – Container Bridge Philippines, Inc.
With the demands of the industry clients, CBPi constantly adopts the best practices in logistics services in its goal to be world-class logistics providers. Over the years, it has expanded its network of branches and terminals around the Philippines. It has now earned its status in the industry as one of the more progressive integrated logistics solutions providers, spanning the international and domestic supply chain.
CBPi boasts of a wide-range of logistics services in the areas of International and Domestic Forwarding, Customs Brokerage, Project Logistics, Container Leasing and Warehousing.
With a comprehensive portfolio of services, CBPi provides advanced client-specific solutions in key sectors including Manufacturing, Transportation, Communications, Energy, Infrastructure, and Mining.
CBPi puts a high premium on consistency, efficiency, reliability and safety