· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven track record as an account manager/ operations manager for at least 1 year.
· In depth knowledge of BPO performance metrics.
· Good computer skills including Google sheets.
· Strong analytical skills
· Amenable to working on a shifting schedule.
· Willing to work in our Dumaguete Site.
a) Communication skills
b) Problem-Solving skills
c) Trainable (rapid and willing learner)
d) Ability to adapt to change
e) Capacity to build a cohesive team and demonstrate ability to get along with people
Capacity to present oneself professionally in public.
Role and Responsibilities
· Overall account management accountability for the assigned accounts in Makati and Dumaguete site.
· Handle the most complex customer complaints or enquiries.
· Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
· Build and maintain strong long-lasting client relationships.
· Monitor, manage and support team leaders and account managers
· Act as primary owner of team workflows: have a working knowledge of all workflows to ensure compliance.
· Drive team to meet client expectations
· Analyze and provides statistical data to immediate superior.
· Create an efficient scheduling of team members
· Write and administer performance reviews
· Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
· Delegate tasks and set deadlines
· Discover training needs and provide coaching
· Hold regular team meetings with direct reports.
· Provide daily direction and communication to team members
· Motivate team members
· Foster collaboration and teamwork
· Listen to team member’s feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
· Suggest and organize team building activities
· Encourage creativity and risk-taking
· Communicate policy updates and issues to management.
· Day to day management duties such as scheduling, shift approvals, team and one on one meetings.
· Ensure all relevant communications records and data are updated and recorded.
· Dive deep into the numbers and make data-driven process improvements.
· Establish work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards.
· Forecast and track key account metrics.
· Forecast absenteeism and attrition
· Monitor random transactions to improve quality minimize errors and track operative performance.
· Prepare reports on account status.
· Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations efficiency and service.
· Provide regular feedback to management regarding current team and operational performance.
· Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures.
· Lead and participate in projects outside the scope of your department as assigned by your manager
· Implement company policies, guidelines and procedures
· Conduct coaching on a regular basis.
· Makes effective/appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required.
· Prepares warnings and communicates effectively with employees on warnings.
· Responds to and resolves employee relations issues expressed by team members.
· Addresses disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy.
From its inception, PEAK has built its reputation of keeping both our employees and clients happy. We excel at recognizing and addressing the needs of our stakeholders, maintaining our philosophy of productivity, transparency, and equal opportunity across all levels of operations.
We know that the lifeblood of any company is its people. This is why at PEAK, we strive to strike the balance between maintaining high productivity and promoting a fun, stress-free work environment. Each major step that we make within the company is transparent and is consulted with our employees, getting their feedback and making them a full part of the company’s vision for its future.
Testament to our employee-centric philosophy is that many of the first people who started PEAK still remain with the company – most in leadership positions and collectively driving the company to an even brighter future.
PEAK operates a diverse number of accounts ranging from non-voice chat support to airline distress travel account, to healthcare billing and insurance support services. In all our campaigns, PEAK maintains strict measures to ensure productivity, transparency, and accountability across all levels of operations.
Through constant communication, partnership-building, and a robust operations system, we build relationships with our clients that last.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria