• Manage end to end recruitment from sourcing to onboarding
• Administers the compensation program and payroll of employees.
• Executes and monitors the company policies and guidelines.
• Prepares employees’ premium and loan payments the government mandated benefits (SSS, PHIC, HDMF). Responsible in the monthly reporting of the said benefits
• Maintains company organization charts, employee directory, and 201 files.
• Monitoring employee’s performance and evaluation
• Responsible for recruitment and hiring efforts as needed
• Conducts recruitment efforts like posting online advertisements and conducts newemployee orientations
• Conducts telephone, background and file checking
• Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing
• Maintain, implement and orient employees of company policies, guidelines and work ethics
• In charge of administrative tasks and other concerns asked and required by the management.
• Manage all administrative tasks including receptionist duties
• Male or female graduate of BS Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent
• Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience specializing on Recruitment, preferably in manpower setting;
• Willing to work until Saturday;
• Can easily adapt in a fast-paced and challenging work environment;
• Good understanding of labor laws
• Proficient in MS Applications (i.e. Word and Excel);
• Can work immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria